Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 06:09
At this point I truly wish for the EBS to sound alarm for something big to happen. It's really a travesty that we have to put up with our own families who call us lunatics or tell us to enjoy our fantasy, nothing is gonna happen...

I really, really pray that something BIGLY gives soon, because it's extremely exhausting. And of course, even if they don't believe and a communication constantly goes into arguments after a few minutes, they cannot help but bring it up all the time to just fall back into arguments. It's time for us Patriots to get relieve! Please Lord in Heaven! Intervene! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Seale @Kkdubby
30 January, 06:16
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
head up, with you all the way from dorset UK ........ 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Thank you so much my lovely fren! I appreciate you and am so glad I have all you Patriots! Because my own home does not support my views. But I guess we all are going through this. 🙏
06:17 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Karen Seale to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flicka Boo, click on at the bottom under it