Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I normally don’t do this but it seems as though this person wants to focus on spreading lies about me. They clearly have an agenda.

Highly suggest you unfollow:
https://anonup.com/Bumble...
02:53 PM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 December, 11:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hmm weird name too. BB = 22 or 1111 in gematria..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
21 December, 08:43
spit that huckleberry out! Remember never fight with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it. fighting… It’s all over all the channels just keep spreading the good word. I love you but more importantly God loves you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 08:23
What is he/she saying Doq? I didnt see it in his feed.

No worries, ONES that know, know better.

Nana gets messages that I am a demon from hell because I have connected to the God consciousness.

Nana's got ppl that take care of that!
You need to borrow some of Nana's ppl?
Smiles

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 December, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love you Nana!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
21 December, 08:21
aside from this, how you been doc? missd you! been a seriously rough go lately❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 December, 04:33
Blocked a long time ago👊 some make it too easy to see who they are.

Kira Kju @kju17
21 December, 04:07
by their actions you will recognize them...🤨

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 December, 03:26
what are the lies?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
21 December, 03:23
Not on my list i will keep an eye out

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 December, 03:18
i dont follow them either
probably a plant

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 December, 03:09
Not on my list 😊

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
21 December, 03:05
controlled opposition??