Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
20 December, 10:39
Yikes - this will blow you away.
Barbara"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 December, 10:51
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Yet another deep fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 December, 09:34
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Photon,

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_m...

So, I checked to see if it could be a "deep fake" production. It isn't a deep fake .

Here is a link to the ORIGINAL interview ,
she/he looks the same so not a deep fake visual...perhaps the voice sounds different because of the audio speed was slowed down? Voice does sound differently.

Takes after the father - Aleister Crowley?

Cheers!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 December, 09:41
And I probably saw interviews with her/him back then.😂 Should have done my research. Thanks for digging this old fossil up.

This old fossil stands corrected! 😆 Thanks!

I was knee deep in college back then, and my research was school-related. Sure, I tagged the evil of the Bush family even before then. But why subject oneself to endless videos of them?

Oh if I only had more energy or time . . .

21 December, 10:24
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
We, as a mind-controlled public, didn’t have a chance at figuring this gender bending stuff back then.
Some disadvantages
1. We were raised in normal families
2. Everyone else in public life/media was accepting of the "he is a she" propaganda...actually promoted it.
3. Talk about "fakery" - they dressed in women's attire and jewelry, wore make-up and wigs and spoke in high pitched even squeaky voices - we would think that a "man" would never do such odd things!
4. The she/he was married to a man...surely this indicated it was a true woman albeit a homely woman
5. We weren't overly interested/suspicious about the details of private lives.
6. Fast forward to the present - now the " tranny " people are more glamorous than real women. Think Victoria's Secret models, Dolly Parton , any successful "female" movie star.
How distasteful (gross) to watch hit movies anymore knowing the lead actors are NOT the gender of the movie character!

Photon 333 @Photon
I was aware when I was 10. 😂
11:35 AM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Photon 333, click on at the bottom under it