Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 December, 12:29
In response Save the Children to her Publication
DISCERNMENT!

Trust your Inner Knowing!

Is this him/her?
NO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
21 December, 02:25
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Light and Love,

Yes, it is Barbara Bush.
The full interview is on YouTube .

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_m...

It is indeed Barbara Bush.

Take a look.
Cheers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 December, 02:32
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
21 December, 10:00
You can see the mustache line. I have been bar tending around the globe and I know a man when I see one and I know a lady when I see one. Man fo sho !

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 December, 09:52
Was she replaced at some point? Is she a woman who just looks masculine? I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 December, 04:47
OMFG thats a man

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 December, 11:20
Good Lord that's no lady.. Pearls can't cover that Adams Apple!😆

wht 2.0 @wht
20 December, 11:15
Not "Barbara"

Msterri ... @Msterri
20 December, 10:54
I’ve heard Barbara Bush’s voice before and it didn’t seem so low. But she did admit she kept her miscarried fetus in a jar on Larry King. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Barbara Bush Fetus in a Jar - YouTube

More info: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-bizarre-barbara-bush-expelled-fetus.htmlGeorge H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush were on CNN's Larry K...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 December, 11:21
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
🤮

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 December, 09:51
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
😳

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 December, 10:51
Yet another deep fake.

21 December, 09:34
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Photon,

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_m...

So, I checked to see if it could be a "deep fake" production. It isn't a deep fake .

Here is a link to the ORIGINAL interview ,
she/he looks the same so not a deep fake visual...perhaps the voice sounds different because of the audio speed was slowed down? Voice does sound differently.

Takes after the father - Aleister Crowley?

Cheers!

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
20 December, 10:46
Boy were we sleeping in the 90's to miss this linebacker 😳

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 December, 11:22
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
LMAO😂

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 December, 10:41
This doesn’t even look like Barbara but a man. Clone?

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
20 December, 10:48
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I don't think you are getting it, "Barbara" IS a man.