Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
20 December, 10:39
Yikes - this will blow you away.
Barbara"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 December, 10:51
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Yet another deep fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 December, 09:34
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Photon,

https://youtu.be/_938-wC_m...

So, I checked to see if it could be a "deep fake" production. It isn't a deep fake .

Here is a link to the ORIGINAL interview ,
she/he looks the same so not a deep fake visual...perhaps the voice sounds different because of the audio speed was slowed down? Voice does sound differently.

Takes after the father - Aleister Crowley?

Cheers!

Photon 333 @Photon
And I probably saw interviews with her/him back then.😂 Should have done my research. Thanks for digging this old fossil up.

This old fossil stands corrected! 😆 Thanks!

I was knee deep in college back then, and my research was school-related. Sure, I tagged the evil of the Bush family even before then. But why subject oneself to endless videos of them?

Oh if I only had more energy or time . . .
09:41 AM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
21 December, 10:24
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
We, as a mind-controlled public, didn’t have a chance at figuring this gender bending stuff back then.
Some disadvantages
1. We were raised in normal families
2. Everyone else in public life/media was accepting of the "he is a she" propaganda...actually promoted it.
3. Talk about "fakery" - they dressed in women's attire and jewelry, wore make-up and wigs and spoke in high pitched even squeaky voices - we would think that a "man" would never do such odd things!
4. The she/he was married to a man...surely this indicated it was a true woman albeit a homely woman
5. We weren't overly interested/suspicious about the details of private lives.
6. Fast forward to the present - now the " tranny " people are more glamorous than real women. Think Victoria's Secret models, Dolly Parton , any successful "female" movie star.
How distasteful (gross) to watch hit movies anymore knowing the lead actors are NOT the gender of the movie character!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 December, 11:34
dudes partout 🙄le ciel va tomber par toutatis

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 December, 11:35
I was aware when I was 10. 😂