Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
💥BQQQQQQQM💥FENBENDAZOLE - CANCER TREATMENT - For those people out there who are hating on Q and Q followers. It is us in the frontline in this massive psyop on the collective consciousness. It is us combating the narrative and deception.

Now, it is our truth that is saving a non-Q follower’s life.

There is a reason why the MSM keeps on attacking Q and Q followers. They know we are combating their BS.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...
03:57 PM - Dec 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
01 January, 04:47
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Yea, but good luck getting any here in BC Canada. Used to be you could buy it at a pet store. Now you can only get it if you go to the Veterinarian. Since I no longer have a cat, they won't sell it to me. Anyone know an all natural parasite cleanse option?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 January, 04:41
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Several.

Diatomaceous Earth.

Wormwood, powdered leaves

Black walnut hulls, powdered.

MANY options, just look for them from homesteading sites & natural health people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 December, 12:03
ALL PARASITES in fear!!

HCQ, Chlorine Dioxide, Fenbendazole, Ivermectin -- kill parasites!

Parasites, along with leaky gut, may be the cause of a vast majority of chronic diseases.

Who woulda thunk we'd fully expose BigPharma by sharing among Patriots the miraculous efficacy of HCQ, Chlorine Dioxide, Fenbendazole, and Ivermectin.

#NCSWIC

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 December, 11:24
Im looking for something to cure neutropenia for my daughter. Anyone have any leads?

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 December, 10:43
The Luciferian NaziWO Psychopaths created our diseases
& viruses, to profit off treating the side effects.... Since ALWAYS?

2019 they Gifted Big Pharma authority to Mandate
behavior for Humanity... because they ARE Big Pharma!

God's Code is imprinted on our DNA. Now they're
trying to remove it & create Soulless TransHumans.

Stay strong in health & faith. Radiate Love, Joy & Hope.
God has already won... we'll endure the final thrashings
of Demons & greet The Golden Age of Light with singing!

Msterri ... @Msterri
29 December, 10:29
This is our true mission I believe, to spread true ways of healing outside of the big pharma monopoly. NCSWIC

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 December, 07:32
It was Joe Tippens who found out that it could help. Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 December, 07:34
Cancer is a billion dollar industry. This is gonna hurt big Pharma.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 December, 04:17
uhh..yeah..this is all over Anonup as of last week.. and i am currently on it. and my dog.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 December, 06:35
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Were do ya get it?? Are you talking about Ivermectin?