Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
19 December, 03:57
💥BQQQQQQQM💥FENBENDAZOLE - CANCER TREATMENT - For those people out there who are hating on Q and Q followers. It is us in the frontline in this massive psyop on the collective consciousness. It is us combating the narrative and deception.

Now, it is our truth that is saving a non-Q follower’s life.

There is a reason why the MSM keeps on attacking Q and Q followers. They know we are combating their BS.

https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
01 January, 04:47
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Yea, but good luck getting any here in BC Canada. Used to be you could buy it at a pet store. Now you can only get it if you go to the Veterinarian. Since I no longer have a cat, they won't sell it to me. Anyone know an all natural parasite cleanse option?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Several.

Diatomaceous Earth.

Wormwood, powdered leaves

Black walnut hulls, powdered.

MANY options, just look for them from homesteading sites & natural health people.
04:41 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
05 January, 06:39
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I've done all those but the worm wood. It began with a bad case of Candida overgrowth, a type of Thrush, morphed into leaky gut and I'm having a hard time getting it out of my body. Thanks for all the suggestions. Going to try Worm wood next.

05 January, 07:48
BEST thing I ever tried to get rid of a bad mold exposure was Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules (too bitter otherwise). It is like Pacman (if you're old enough to remember that game) - it literally seeks & eats up yeast & mold.

You can get it from Bulk Supplements in bags of 300 capsules of 600mg each.

Not expensive.

05 January, 07:49
Try having 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in water 1 hour after meals.

Make it a treat - make lemonaid with a touch of honey, then add the soda & stir until totally dissolved.

Nice & fizzy substitute for soda.

Very popular in Uruguay after dinner.

Really alkalizes your system.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 January, 06:06
I remember reading that everyone has parasites in their body. That sorta freaked me out. I researched natural things to get rid of them. I eat a strict diet with no sugar. Parasites hate pumpkin seeds, green apples and sour dough...so I eat those weekly. Black walnut hull is very strong....take it for a week only and then take it every other month. Pork has parasites in the meat....I never eat that at all. If you eat white pasta (which turns to sugar) switch to chick pea pasta.

05 January, 07:43
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
We don't eat much sugar, but we do love our pork. We raise it ourselves on an organic diet. I cook about 10 lbs of sweet potatoes for them every week & they get loads of carrots for snacks... which stop roundworms & some others...

I grew up where I had to drive by a lot of chicken houses, so that cured me of eating chicken.

We do eat LOADS of red pepper, cumin, curry & spicy peppers...

I take an occasional spoonful of DE in a glass of water.

Anyone who thinks they have no parasites should get a microscopic view of the base of their eyelashes, LOL.

Not worried about parasites, LOL.

BEST for getting rid of biofilm is ground seeds of a mimosa-like weed that grows in folks' back yards... Can't remember the name just now, but I can see it in my head.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
05 January, 07:44
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
where did you hear abou the sourdough? that is very interesting. I have been making it and ate a ton of it for a few days and had a horrible headache and brain fog for days...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 January, 05:07
my russian pharmacist has vermox always avail... (mebendazole) seems very similar acting as fenbendazole ---was wondering about that.....

05 January, 07:39
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
That's a very common wormer in Mexico. Everyone gives it to their kids about once or twice a year.

Cost is about $4 for 3 doses.

Not sure how much in the US, but it's the same active ingredient.