Only people mentioned by CabalKrusher in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
19 December, 07:12
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Patriot Ranchers need to form their OWN processing
business, w/plants near their ranches...

Then allow Patriots to order online & advertise on
Trump's new media vehicles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 December, 07:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
TRUTH, Well Spoken!!! Thank YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 December, 06:54
also ...since evergrande is bankrupt does that have any stake ??

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
19 December, 04:42
EO 13848, crimes against humanity and they lose every fucking penny of it, CHECKMATE! and PS your going to hell in a hand basket! Amen

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
19 December, 03:18
DONE!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 December, 02:46
Isn't there an "EO" that Trump signed that stating that any foreign government interference with our election that their assets could be taken away????

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 December, 02:49
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I am thinking so. Canada is on that hit list by way of 5Eyes and Dominion. We got nothing left here! 🤷‍♀️ The buggers have stolen it for years. 😔

Eric Larson @ericman375
19 December, 03:01
In response Aus Sco to his Publication

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
19 December, 01:56
= = = > < >

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
19 December, 12:45
BEEN WAY PAST BOYCOTTING TIME" JUST SAYN"

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
19 December, 12:29
Can these transactions be nullified because they were done under corruption or war?????

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 December, 12:29
100 percent, already doing it

Silver Top @Silvered
19 December, 12:24
What moron thought this was a great idea? We want the land back or the restrictions for land use will be way over their heads! GIVE IT BACK!!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
19 December, 12:24
We vote everyday, we vote with our dollars. They will not get any of mine.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 December, 12:07
The Bundy Ranch standoff wasn't only about watering animals.
A senator was trying to give land to Chy-Na to offset a debt. I have no link, but the info was there during the court battle.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 December, 02:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i didnt think it was possible for me to detest the political class more than i already do but with each new revelation i grow so pissed i want to wring their necks with my bare hands…i can only imagine how God feels