Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
05 February, 09:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm about 9.25

529 backwards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
31 January, 11:36
I felt it go up yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
31 January, 10:34
Imagine for those who are at the base of the social pyramid ... the perception is different and I feel that the number has already burst the marker.

ABOVE ALL

Justice
For
Kids

^^

+++

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
31 January, 09:06
I'm ready! didn't he say that it wouldn't be allowed to reach 10?

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 02:11
In response Teresa P.. to her Publication
I didn't read that, but I thought it was 8.99 Sunday or something! I think it went down? 😣☹️

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
30 January, 10:36
better!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 January, 08:40
I've been at a 10 for 30 years. That will change once ALL is revealed EVERYWHERE and these intellectually lazy as F programmed sleepers aren't allowed to see anything else BUT the truth.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
30 January, 08:12
I've been at a 10 because of The Children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 08:11
How high we going.....guess is 9.4 since 6% will never wake up? hrmm

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 07:56
8+9+6= 23= Pain

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
30 January, 07:21

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 January, 07:20

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
30 January, 06:52
Yeah!!!!!!!! LETS GO!

Time Space @TimeSpace
30 January, 06:35

Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
30 January, 06:27
BRING THE PAIN!!!!!

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
30 January, 06:21

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 January, 06:49
In response Just me in FL to her Publication
👀 Yup
I ❤️ Your Name justinfl HI 🙋‍♀️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 January, 06:16

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 January, 07:18
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I just spit my drink through my nose 😂😂😂😂

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
30 January, 06:14

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
30 January, 06:13
My PL is off the charts

Amber Naulder @Anaulder316
30 January, 06:01
I recall him saying once it never gets to 10. Something about a pizza guy. Is that accurate?

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
30 January, 05:57
Feeling it in my stomac.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
30 January, 07:13
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Sorry, forgot the h. stomach

memes matter @NoComment
30 January, 05:55
Qpost #896

I left the Trumen Show @ITrumen
30 January, 05:54
Get to 11.3 marker 🤔

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
30 January, 05:54
896 | 698

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
30 January, 05:53
Nope not yet!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
30 January, 05:45
8+9+6= 23!

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
30 January, 05:40
alright! almost in the 9's😬.....party time

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
30 January, 05:38
I wanna see 9.0, but this works too. 😌

VeronicaMK5 Patriot @VeronicaMK5
30 January, 05:37
What will be the # where People had enough? 9.11?

Watching and being patient.

God bless you and God bless America! 🇺🇸🙏🏼🕊🙏🏼🇺🇸

#ForGodAndCountry
#StandUnited
#StrongerTogether
#PrayForEachOther
#TruthMatters
#FamilyIsEverything
#TrustintheLord

GOD WINS! 🇺🇸🙏🏼🕊🙏🏼🇺🇸

Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
30 January, 05:31
My PL definitely went up today

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
30 January, 05:30
=23
Think Mirror

Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).