Truth Seeker @JacksRule
16 December, 08:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
16 December, 06:27
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Same thing happened to my husband back in Jan. Took him to the ER with double pneumonia from COVID. They wanted to keep him due to his oxygen level. I asked what their protocol was for treating COVID. They refused to tell me. I requested Ivermectin or HCQ. They said no, they used their own treatment (but refused twice to tell me what it was. I said "then why should I leave him here when he could be treated with Ivermectin at home from another doctor?". They told me I'd have to leave the room because I coughed and that was a sign of COVID and they wanted to talk to my husband alone. I refused, got my phone out, started video taping their badges and started reading names out loud and recording the conversation. They said I was being combative and I told them they hadn't seen combative yet. I said "this is the same way you killed both my parents with your COVID nonsense. You won't get another victim." Came home, got Ivermectin from a telemed Dr. Hubby was better 2 days later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 December, 06:49
In response Made In America to her Publication
they are nazi medical staff, and are demons

yes, they just want to kill people with their nazi death protocol of remdesivir plus ventilator

I'm guessing that was their protocol because they wouldn't tell me. They did say he needed to be on a breathing machine, but I'm assuming what they really meant was a ventilator. That's exactly what they did to my dad in April 2020 and we had no control over that situation at all because it was the nursing home that had him admitted. Same hospital got my mom from the nursing home 2 weeks later with COVID. Same thing: no visitors were allowed at the nursing home OR the hospital, not even to be with them when they died. No autopsy, no funeral, no embalming. Hell, I don't even know if either of them was in the casket. I just assume they were. Then It was just a short graveside service and that was it. No good byes, no nothing. Never AGAIN.
06:59 PM - Dec 16, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 December, 08:55
🙏👊I am so, so sorry. What a terrible thing to go through. I am so glad you told us. It is very important for us to hear you and pray for you and your family.

God bless your parents, and you cannot fix it, but maybe have a belated ceremony for them.

When they do not want family visitors in hospitals, that makes me suspicious, especially if someone is on the brink of life and death.

I doubt if the medical staff was totally honest with you all about what was really happening.

God Bless you.

17 December, 03:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I tell everyone I know that the worst place for them is a hospital. I know they murdered my parents. There's no doubt in my mind. None whatsoever!!! Like my husband, had they'd been treated with Ivermectin, they would probably still be here, but that only happens in a perfect world. Someday, we'll have a world where there are no more tears, no sadness, and we'll all get to be with our loved ones again.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 07:24
Absolutely, tragic what happened to both your parents. Without question you saved your husband's life by standing against the hospital's so called protocols. Thank God you were there for him.

My neighbor, who was in her mid 50's, was diagnosed with Covid pneumonia in Oct. The hospital followed the CDC protocol putting her on a ventilator and Remdisivir. They refused to allow her family to visit her. The doctor's gave minimal information to her husband claiming he needed a living will. The family requested she be moved to a closer hospital but they refused claiming she was too ill to move. After weeks of lingering on a ventilator the doctors claimed there was nothing more they could do. The family requested Ivermectin. The hospital refused saying there wasn't enough evidence it worked!

The hospitals are knowing killing patients by following "covid protocols" and refusing proper treatment. They all need to be held accountable for murder.

🙏God Bless and Protect everyone

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 December, 08:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
agree, totally

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
16 December, 07:04
❤️🙏🏼