Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 December, 06:59
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I'm sick now and refuse to go to a doctor or hospital. I will get better on my own with GOD's healing protocols . . . healing frequencies, manuka honey, teas, HCQ, vitamins, fresh fruit juicing, colloidal silver, rest. I have zero trust in the medical profession and hospitals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 December, 07:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️May God bless, protect and heal you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 December, 07:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
IN MEDIEVAL TIMES, WHEN BLACK DEATH ROAMS EUROPA (REAL DEAL, NOT PLANDEMICS) I FOUND A SAGA, WHICH "EXPLAINZ" WHY SOME SMALL REGION IN BOHEMIA STAY UNNAFECTED:
ONE FARM WORKER (WE HAVE SOME CLAIRWOINAT FAMILY DNA HERE, ESPECITALLY ON MORAVIA) SEEN VALKIRES, THE ANGELS OF DEATH or BLACKDEATH VIRGINS) DISCUSSING, THAT IF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS HERB, THEY WILL SURVIVE. Pimpinella anisum
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

HE TOOKS IT, MADE A TEA FROM IT AND SAVE WHOLE CITY FROM BLACK PLAGUE.

Ripe anise smells aromatic and has a spicy sweet taste. The aroma is added by essential oil, in which anethole is the main component. The infusion uses mainly infusion, less pure essential oil, ☢️in cases of overdose☢️with essential oil, swelling of the brain and lungs can occur.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
16 December, 06:27
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Same thing happened to my husband back in Jan. Took him to the ER with double pneumonia from COVID. They wanted to keep him due to his oxygen level. I asked what their protocol was for treating COVID. They refused to tell me. I requested Ivermectin or HCQ. They said no, they used their own treatment (but refused twice to tell me what it was. I said "then why should I leave him here when he could be treated with Ivermectin at home from another doctor?". They told me I'd have to leave the room because I coughed and that was a sign of COVID and they wanted to talk to my husband alone. I refused, got my phone out, started video taping their badges and started reading names out loud and recording the conversation. They said I was being combative and I told them they hadn't seen combative yet. I said "this is the same way you killed both my parents with your COVID nonsense. You won't get another victim." Came home, got Ivermectin from a telemed Dr. Hubby was better 2 days later.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 December, 07:54
In response Made In America to her Publication
If this were to happen to my wife I would make international headlines and stand before 12 before she's carried by 6.

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
16 December, 08:35
In response Made In America to her Publication
son uva bitch this pisses me off!!! My mom died in October, good health, 2 shots and booster. I'm the only one in my family that is awake, but i know it was a blood clot. i just feel it in my bones. Everyone is v-d besides me. Its a lonely little Island I'm on
I'm sorry for the loss of your parents but so proud of you for standing up ❤️. i would absolutely do the same thing if it were my hubs