Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
06 March, 04:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I’m having a good day. Thanks for the positive vibe (you always do!).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 March, 05:07
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 October, 09:50
So blessed, So gratefulβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

25 October, 10:24
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Praise God πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 August, 05:40
πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜€YES WE ARE HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ALSO

29 August, 06:53
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
God is Good, We are All So Very Blessed! Thank You LORD.πŸ™Œ

memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 05:04
very and thank you for the heads upπŸ’•Hope You Are feeling blessedπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ€²

07 July, 11:19
In response memes matter to her Publication
Indeed. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
03 May, 12:22
just getting back on my feet again, Brother. Thanks for the reminder.
πŸ™ŒπŸ™
j

03 May, 12:41
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
πŸ‘πŸ™β€οΈ

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
03 May, 12:20
I feel Blessed every day. First
thought/prayer when I open my eyes. β€œThank you God for today which is a gift Amen”
Blessed to have found everyone first on twitter then on here for the last two years. I was really feeling all alone in my world views/beliefs.

03 May, 12:41
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
πŸ€—πŸ™β€οΈ

Nurse4 Truth @Nurse4truth
27 April, 09:41
Thanks for the add on Twitter Jason, having a hard time finding everyone this time around. Went back to my very first twitter name Aussiemom.

27 April, 09:49
In response Nurse4 Truth to her Publication
Happy to connect there, God Bless You Sister. All my love.πŸ™β€οΈ

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 01:10
EVERY DAY

17 April, 01:16
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thank You Jesus....πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
07 April, 01:21
Yes.

07 April, 01:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I Thank God for this Martin. All My Love Brother.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
16 January, 11:46

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 January, 08:56
Even when I don’t feel it, I know it, even when I feel the opposite, I know it.

This is so far beyond feeling.

This is knowing.

12 January, 09:02
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
AMEN! πŸ™

WE KNOW IT! πŸ’ž

THANK YOU FATHER! πŸ™Œ

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
05 January, 11:22
Blessed and highly favored! πŸ™‹ I hope you doing wonderful brother Jason. I love you ALL but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

05 January, 11:24
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
So much more! πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ I Love You too Sister, We are well. You are so blessed indeed. Praise God. πŸ™Œ

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 December, 10:53
blessed with your kind posts often :)

28 December, 10:54
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ...πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 December, 10:21
Very!! Blissed!
I AM so Grateful!

21 December, 10:32
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 December, 09:09
Always! We just need to recignize it imstead of listening to satan.

21 December, 09:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Amen. Thank You LORD, I Will Follow.

Matthew 4:19
β€œAnd he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 December, 08:49
Very much so Jason :). Hope you are doing well brother.
I love you!!!

21 December, 09:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am well, I pray You are as well. I Love You too. πŸ’ž I am so grateful GOD has placed me here, with You and all the others.
Thank You LORD. πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ