Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 December, 12:26
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Other people commenting on here made me remember it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
12 December, 10:02
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thanks to this post, I started my dog on fenbendazole tonight. She has lung cancer. It is heartbreaking to listen to her cough get worse every day. I will let you know how it goes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I can help you..private message me. i have a book out and also me and my dog both are on it. plus other things. For breathing issues..nebulize colloidal silver....Nebulizer
You may use Colloidal Silver for cancer as well. To treat respiratory problems such as pneumonia, bronchitis, or asthma, use colloidal silver with a nebulizer at least three times a day, for a minimum of 15 minutes each time. A 1:4 ratio (Colloidal Silver: Saline, Distilled or filtered (fluoride free) water. Use 1/4 tsp colloidal silver and 1 teaspoon of saline or water. Nebulize for up to 28-30 days then stop. Colloidal Silver can cause a build up in the lungs with long term use so stop after 28-30 days. Many people have also used Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Food Grade. (1 part Hydrogen Peroxide, 4-5 parts saline or distilled/filtered water). This also works great on illnesses.
08:30 PM - Dec 13, 2021
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it