Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Other people commenting on here made me remember it!
12:26 AM - Dec 12, 2021
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 December, 10:48
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
If big Pharma has been keeping the cancer fighting properties of all these medications that cure parasites & worms, a secret all these years, there is going to be hell to pay! They would rather sell their toxic chemo cocktails! Do you know how many patients die from chemo treatments rather than the cancer?

Amazing that the parasite medications actually destroy microtubules that sustain the cancer cell structure & destroy it’s ability to divide & multiply. They interrupt the survival of the cancer cell by stopping it’s ability to process sugar which it needs for it’s survival. They also boost the production of a cancer-killing p53 gene that keeps cancer cells in check so it can’t proliferate.

Did you know that the mRNA vaxx actually destroys these cancer fighting cells in your immune system that keeps cancer in check & helps to destroy cancer tumors? The mRNA vaxx actually allows cancer to proliferate. Is it on purpose? You decide. I just don’t believe they didn’t know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 December, 12:02
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
They knew. Their first order of business was making money. Then, that got combined with their want to destroy most of humanity. I believe that Rockefeller was behind the first pharmaceutical company. I also believe he was the one who established Johns Hopkins.

The globalists have dreamed of their "Utopia" for more than 100 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 December, 11:40
Down with big pharma!!

16 December, 12:33
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
You got that right!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 December, 11:40
Down with big pharma!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 December, 02:25
yep - little ole Ivermectin that has been around since the 70's and one of the most widely used drugs in the world seems to be the miracle cure for many cancers, virus's etc and suddenly the FDA/USPS is stopping shipments of ivermectin?? WTF- https://thinkcivics.com/fd...

15 December, 02:32
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Yeah - I also find it curious that postal workers were exempt from vaccine mandates. What's up with that?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 December, 08:28
This is correct and i am currently on it.

13 December, 08:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Cool!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Widget 260 @widget260
12 December, 10:02
Thanks to this post, I started my dog on fenbendazole tonight. She has lung cancer. It is heartbreaking to listen to her cough get worse every day. I will let you know how it goes.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 December, 08:57
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) supplement helps with lung cancers. Also mushroom blends help with cancer especially Turkey Tail.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 08:43
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
How is your dog doing today?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 December, 09:23
Thank you for posting this.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 December, 09:22
My SIL's mama has cancer and is doing terrible. Her and my brother are still fast asleep. I researched this on 🦆🦆 go and called her to tell her about it. She is open to reading it. I pray this will save her mama's life and wake them up in the process

12 December, 01:07
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Hopefully, her mom will be open to it and then hopefully her doctor will prescribe it.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 December, 12:28
Wonderful!😂