Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 December, 12:26
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Other people commenting on here made me remember it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
Thanks to this post, I started my dog on fenbendazole tonight. She has lung cancer. It is heartbreaking to listen to her cough get worse every day. I will let you know how it goes.
10:02 PM - Dec 12, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 08:43
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
How is your dog doing today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
14 January, 09:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I was too late. She passed away on Dec. 16.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 December, 08:57
NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) supplement helps with lung cancers. Also mushroom blends help with cancer especially Turkey Tail.

Widget 260 @widget260
14 December, 12:31
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thank you so much for all of your help! I have never DM'd before so please dont be offended if you don't receive one. I just dont know how and will try to figure it out.

13 December, 08:42

13 December, 08:39

13 December, 08:38
oh and one people dont like to hear..get your dog off kibble. feed homemade diet. dont know how? .private message me.

13 December, 08:37
I am also using Bladderwrack for my dog. its also in the Fucoidan family...its a seaweed as well but it does different things.

13 December, 08:36
I recommend high doses and work up as fast as you can...CBD oil also..atleast 25 mg. Feed raw liver...for Vit A. people with cancer are low in A...but be careful it is fat soluble and can build up in liver. for Liver support...milk thistle and/or TUDCA.

13 December, 08:33
OSHA ROOT liquid extract may help with cough also..but nebulizing should. also Mullein is for cough. i would give Nattokinese. it helps break up any clotting in body...could be in lungs a well. as for FENBEN (Panacur or Safeguard) each dose is 1/4 tsp or 1 gram. Depending on size of dog..but large dog...two doses a day...to start.. work up to atleast around 1000mg per day. Also give Fuciodan. 'Fuciodian Force' is in a descent price range..this stuff isnt cheap. Give atleast 4 caps per day to start,,,,, smaller dogs start lower....

13 December, 08:30
I can help you..private message me. i have a book out and also me and my dog both are on it. plus other things. For breathing issues..nebulize colloidal silver....Nebulizer
You may use Colloidal Silver for cancer as well. To treat respiratory problems such as pneumonia, bronchitis, or asthma, use colloidal silver with a nebulizer at least three times a day, for a minimum of 15 minutes each time. A 1:4 ratio (Colloidal Silver: Saline, Distilled or filtered (fluoride free) water. Use 1/4 tsp colloidal silver and 1 teaspoon of saline or water. Nebulize for up to 28-30 days then stop. Colloidal Silver can cause a build up in the lungs with long term use so stop after 28-30 days. Many people have also used Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Food Grade. (1 part Hydrogen Peroxide, 4-5 parts saline or distilled/filtered water). This also works great on illnesses.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 December, 10:05
Where did you get it? Did the vet have to write a prescription or did you get it at a pet store? That would be good information for people to know.

13 December, 08:34
ANYWHERE.. Panacur or SAFEGUARD...found everywhere....each 1/4 tsp is 222mg.

Widget 260 @widget260
14 December, 12:26
I got Safeguard from Amazon. It was at my door in 4 hours. (I live in a huge city only 15 miles from the Amazon Dist. Center.)