AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
THESE TRAILS I POSTED DAYS BEFORE THE TORNADOES 🌪
10:32 AM - Dec 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 December, 10:03
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
covering MA again today!! CRAZY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
13 December, 11:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
13 December, 10:50
This had been happening in the DC metro area all last week. I don't even call what is in the sky clouds they look like smears. Today we finally have a blue sky and the sun is out.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 December, 10:46
I had to travel on Wednesday & took note that when the sun emerged it was a beautiful & flawless blue sky

By the time I headed back, though, the little boogers were already working their way across the sky - mostly to the north & east

Later that day the clouds started rolling in

We didn't get it in the neck in my part of the state on Friday thank the Creator, but when I heard about what happened in northern Arkansas all the way to Kentucky it made me mad again 😠

I keep seeing items about how what they're spraying now is supposed to be a counter to the damage which has been done & reversing the effects of the chemtrails on people & the land - and then this happens

I'm not convinced, so I continue to take precautions for my health, food, water & do blessing work

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 10:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
AMEN 🙏

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 December, 10:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Maybe this is what happened.

denise par @purpleheartfamily
13 December, 10:44
Judy B - Operation Disclosure reports today that tornadoes are fake. All media showing same pic's and they are really pics from T's in Italy from years ago. Comm's blackout in this area so cannot confirm. Are you in the area affected??

Susan Lyday @susanmly
13 December, 10:41
Tons of them in SE Iowa today.

Susan Lyday @susanmly
15 December, 09:39
In response Susan Lyday to her Publication
and after several days of bad chem trails, an unusual day of weather lies ahead🙄

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 December, 10:39
Been covering MA as well!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 10:40
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
red states ❓❓❓

MMJ Schu @Schu420
13 December, 10:34

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 10:35
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
holy dang 😳 im in Tennessee

MMJ Schu @Schu420
13 December, 10:49
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
Took this short video yesterday. Watch how the X moves with the wind to block the sun.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 December, 10:34
We had that going on all day here in Rochester NY on Saturday.