AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 10:32
THESE TRAILS I POSTED DAYS BEFORE THE TORNADOES 🌪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 December, 10:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I had to travel on Wednesday & took note that when the sun emerged it was a beautiful & flawless blue sky

By the time I headed back, though, the little boogers were already working their way across the sky - mostly to the north & east

Later that day the clouds started rolling in

We didn't get it in the neck in my part of the state on Friday thank the Creator, but when I heard about what happened in northern Arkansas all the way to Kentucky it made me mad again 😠

I keep seeing items about how what they're spraying now is supposed to be a counter to the damage which has been done & reversing the effects of the chemtrails on people & the land - and then this happens

I'm not convinced, so I continue to take precautions for my health, food, water & do blessing work

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it