AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 10:32
THESE TRAILS I POSTED DAYS BEFORE THE TORNADOES 🌪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I had to travel on Wednesday & took note that when the sun emerged it was a beautiful & flawless blue sky

By the time I headed back, though, the little boogers were already working their way across the sky - mostly to the north & east

Later that day the clouds started rolling in

We didn't get it in the neck in my part of the state on Friday thank the Creator, but when I heard about what happened in northern Arkansas all the way to Kentucky it made me mad again 😠

I keep seeing items about how what they're spraying now is supposed to be a counter to the damage which has been done & reversing the effects of the chemtrails on people & the land - and then this happens

I'm not convinced, so I continue to take precautions for my health, food, water & do blessing work
10:46 AM - Dec 13, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 December, 10:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Maybe this is what happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 December, 10:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
AMEN 🙏