Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 03:13
CNN is doing a whole 1 hour special tonight at 9 pm. Inside the Qanon conspiracy. Who cares if it's just a conspiracy? What are they afraid of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
02 February, 04:33
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
I'm a Leo and was born on the 17th...maybe I was born for this ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thunni23 Patriot @thunnicutt
30 January, 06:53
So true if what has been going on does not wake the others. I dont know what will

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
30 January, 06:53

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 06:43
I'm confused. I thought we were tasked with trying to wake up everyone?

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
30 January, 08:08
In response Every Time to her Publication
you are...some will not wake up and it is always their choice. at this stage of the plan though, it is at the point where it is the political stage happening that will have to wake up most of the sleepers that are left to wake. We need to concentrate on strenthening ourselves and our spiritual knowledge so that when the shot heard round the world comes out, then you can be there with that knowledge to ease their shock

just my honest opinion...keep fighting the fight the way God leads you to!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 January, 05:13
Wake them up, get them ready, it's almost time.

It's almost time.

When I made this clip for Twitter a couple of months ago, I didn't realize it was 17 seconds long. There is something amazing happening to us all, consciously, subconsciously, and most importantly, spiritually.

I don't know if we'll be truly ready for what is coming, but we still have time to make preparations.

God help us all, WWG1WGA.