Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
CNN is doing a whole 1 hour special tonight at 9 pm. Inside the Qanon conspiracy. Who cares if it's just a conspiracy? What are they afraid of?
03:13 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 February, 11:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I've been feeling pretty good about Q. It's not like DC is boarded up right now and the White House is closed. or that biden is operating out of a movie studio or anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 February, 04:57
Good! My daughter believes everything CNN tells her. I'm currently ignoring her phone calls. She has not listened to me about anything. She's just going to have to find out the truth another way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
04 February, 05:00
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
My son demanded that I do not semd him anything politocal. He says I am alienating myself from my loved ones due to what I believe. He was a die hard conservative umtil he went to Georgia Tech. He came out a progressive, gun hating liberal. It is breaking my heart!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
04 February, 02:34
another one?

Jet Meouttahere @jabra1096
04 February, 02:33
I do not believe unicorns exist. As such, I don't waste time debating the subject with people who do believe they exist!!
But it appears the MSM has something to debate. Same with God! If you don't believe, why do you worry so much that I DO?!?!? Only scared people debate "conspiracies"!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 February, 02:29
Getting close! They are very very nervous!

FoxBard Dev @FoxBardDev
04 February, 02:06

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 February, 02:00
Sounds like PANIC to me 🤣

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
04 February, 01:49
WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW "CLICK" ADDITION STRATEGICALLY PLACED BETWEEN LOVE AND SHARE"! LOL... I'M SO CONDITIONED TO "TAP TAP" " LOVE SHARE" WEBMASTER ADDED A NEW BUTTON! LOL... WEBMASTER HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR!😁🤗😂👍💕🙏💕

Just Jane @JustJane
31 January, 02:38
maybe they'll find out that "qanon" doesn't really exist!
It's "Q" ....justQ lol

Cage NGa @CageNGa
04 February, 02:36
In response Just Jane to her Publication
And Anons...
No Qanon...

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
31 January, 11:18
Q is a out of control MAGA TRAIN Loaded with PATRIOTS they can't STOP !
They are AFRAID...... Bahahaha
Sweet oh so Sweet.

VIKING FOR CHRIST @ThorianPatriot
04 February, 04:32
In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication
cnn's attempt to make criminals out of Patriots

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
31 January, 08:49
so much publicity .... hope it wakes millions more of our sleeping sheeple

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
31 January, 03:10
they are afraid of the truth

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
30 January, 10:34
They care about us deplorables and want to prevent us from Jonestowning ourselves

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 February, 02:02
In response Wes Orzechowski to his Publication
That's funny - CNN going down the rabbit hole. They might Jonestown themselves.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
30 January, 09:55
🤔For something that is just a conspiracy it sure gets alot of advertisement. Thanks! O and if MSM was really legit wouldn't they be investgating all the pedophiles, child trafficking, satanic worship that is done by people holding very high offices?

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 January, 09:26
Notice how Cnn is referring to 11.3 11.6 being dates, they have not done their research, and how we are brainwashed into thinking things will happen..boy are they going to have Shit on their face when it hits the fan.

John Paul Jones @Bohica
30 January, 09:20
good thing nobody watches them anymore... those that do.. well we got a big bucket of cold water waiting!!!

John Paul Jones @Bohica
30 January, 09:18

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
30 January, 09:09
To me it is the continuation of the disinformation and the lies they tell. They are trying to get out in front of the narrative to discount what is actually about to happen. The brainwashing continues.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
30 January, 09:09
We know what they are afraid of. Honestly I feel like a sleeping lioness. I'm bored with their BS. Bring it on so I can roar.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
30 January, 09:06
Yes, liberals really are that stupid.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 January, 08:58
After watching Vice the other night with a 3 hour special on Qanon, and how they called us a cult and blamed us for the sotrming of the capitol, I am not sure if I can put up with another hour of BS and blaming us for everything, and truthfully I cannot afford a new TV should I get so pissed I throw something at it.

Konnie McCauley @konman
30 January, 08:50
of course it is a bunch of BS. I am praying tomorrow is the day!!!
Come on Freedom Day.

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
30 January, 08:00
Exactly! If its conspiracy why give it more attention?

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
30 January, 07:55
It's not a conspiracy when there is proof and truth. Truth is what they are afraid of.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
30 January, 07:48
CNN’s Cooper, Cuomo, Stelter, Tapper, MSNBC’s Scarborough, Hollywood, Democrats, and RINOs have something to fear Anons about ... http://tiny.cc/EvilList

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
30 January, 07:42

Konnie McCauley @konman
30 January, 07:36
is it going to be the same as what they shared on VICE TV?
hooking Anon's to Antifa and rioting. Will they speak the truth?

Cage NGa @CageNGa
04 February, 02:39
In response Konnie McCauley to his Publication
Lies from them...
Only LIES!

Storm Bringer @Elric
30 January, 07:28
Just can't buy better exposure than this. Now it will be easier for the people when it all comes to fruition.

Storm Bringer @Elric
30 January, 07:28
Just can't buy better exposure than this. Now it will be easier for the people when it all comes to fruition.

John Hancock @AntidrudgeReport
30 January, 07:24
Reporter to TRUMP: How do you fell about Qannon / Q?🤓
Trump: I don't know anything about it.🤨
Reporter:🤯 YES YOU DOOOO!!!!!🤯🤬😡
Trump: Nope, never heard of it.🤨
Classic