Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 03:13
CNN is doing a whole 1 hour special tonight at 9 pm. Inside the Qanon conspiracy. Who cares if it's just a conspiracy? What are they afraid of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
30 January, 03:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 06:43
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
I'm confused. I thought we were tasked with trying to wake up everyone?

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
you are...some will not wake up and it is always their choice. at this stage of the plan though, it is at the point where it is the political stage happening that will have to wake up most of the sleepers that are left to wake. We need to concentrate on strenthening ourselves and our spiritual knowledge so that when the shot heard round the world comes out, then you can be there with that knowledge to ease their shock

just my honest opinion...keep fighting the fight the way God leads you to!
08:08 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Bonnie Kay @BonnieKay
30 January, 08:34
We have to be ready for just sbout anything. Some people are so blinded with hate, they are unable at this time to understand. Those may never recover. Others will be very confused and feel really stupid for the deception. Love, patience and kindness will help draw them to the truth.

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 08:20
Yes, we must be strong. I once said this prayer, "I don't believe in you, God, but I need help." So, He saved me, proving to me that He loves us all. I think He will give everyone a chance to wake up. Yes, we're here to help as we can.