Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 December, 07:16
If you’re a crypto hater, let’s think logically for a second...

What’s the alternative?

Should we stay in the world where the 13 families and their central banking system stays in control?

Or should we become our own banks and live in our own world where regular people finally have power?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
11 December, 08:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Took back control & power over my wealth years ago... I've helped friends & family make millions... Best financial move EVER...
AMA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
11 December, 09:30
In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication
Bit coin linked to children harvesting, trafficking, kidnapping. And you are proud????

11 December, 09:38
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
So is the US dollar & all government fiat currency used for the same purpose... I suppose you don't use those either? Right...

12 December, 07:49
lol barter with neighbors as much as possible. since I spin, weave, hand sew, create paterns, knit, crochet, darn, can, dehydrate, candle make, i think you get the just of it ... all these things are used to trade. there are some things you must use paper money for , that being said , digital is no better than fiat. think, until we understand the true issues, deep down you are just replacing 1 with another , then another and around the wheel we go. digital currency ( which in a way we already use via cc) is still controlled by others. difference is for many going to a place where you see real people, deposit or withdraw your " currency", is a personal connection. So til all current types of currency and those that " control/broker/advertise.. are in some way stripped of power and a new way ( if there is a way) is put in place that is usable by all and not dependent in electricity, computers. internet.. because not all in this world have access to those.

I will continue to live in the future & innovation... Progress always moves forward not backwards... GOD always creates the bigger & better for humanity... I see the future & it will be governed by blockchains... VERITASUEM... The Truth platform... https://www.youtube.com/wa...
08:16 AM - Dec 12, 2021
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CryptoCarpenter in this post can reply
12 December, 08:42
may your journey be all that it is meant to be. and the rewards from it all that you deserve.