Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you’re a crypto hater, let’s think logically for a second...

What’s the alternative?

Should we stay in the world where the 13 families and their central banking system stays in control?

Or should we become our own banks and live in our own world where regular people finally have power?
07:16 PM - Dec 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
16 June, 10:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🐸🪙 ConFy @$$ Fook…KeK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 December, 08:54
I am against the 13 fams / Fed Reserve / Big Banks.
Xrp sounds interesting, but know very little about it as a stock. "Bitcoin" is contolled by whom ...??? ... and has an on/off switch, so one remains a slave to it's master.

Decode said block chain can be hacked /manipulated so that a no go. If true, no thanks.

I understand hard assets like real estate and precious metals. Then I have more stability, indebted to no one.
Mortgages are usury and the compound interest is absurd ... try to buy outright or flip property until you can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
16 December, 02:34
Quantum Blockchain Banking protected by Space Force aka Guardians
https://www.quantumbank.ai...

Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
13 December, 04:21
Why on earth would you think those are the only options? Crypto or slavery? Until I'm sure the A.I in the D-wave computers isn't the devil himself I'm staying the hell away from it 😬 Quantum computing is not from God and it'll be a hard sell to convince God's people that it is.
#godsarmy #godwon #JesusisLord #aliensaredemons #ReadYourBible #ludite

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
13 December, 02:11
DUDE! Let's think logically for a second...

Anything that will require an internet connection to use is COMPROMISED. What will you do when they force unvaxx/Christians/anyone who doesn't fall into lockstep with globalist agenda off of the internet? Then what?

Crypto is the key to instituting the Mark of The Beast. What will you do when they institute the Mark of The Beast? Then what?

Jen ... @Jenfranji
12 December, 07:45
As long as its not the Central Banks crypto, because surely you will still be in THEIR matrix .

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 December, 06:10
So they can erase everything if you don´t comply ?? Don´t think you will control your account , they can do anything on a computer.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
12 December, 05:12
do not have faith in bitcoin… specially if its link in with the CIA

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 December, 03:49
Let’s TRULY think logically. Do we dive into another matrix of fake fiat money only to leave one matrix for another one controlled by fake fiat money? OR do we tear don the FAKE system & form a new reality? 👈🏻 THAT is true of a critical thinker.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 December, 02:48
le choix est fait 😎☝️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 01:04
Well a crypto system with coins backed by gold and silver makes sense, depending on how it is set up and the utilities that run it.

It will have to be a system that no one and no govt can just turn off or turn into a social credits system.

Nana is understanding that there would also be paper money backed by same to keep it honest.

But Idk just crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.

We are doomed to continuation of the cabal's debt slavery via the central banks and their system of crypto if we do nothing, ending eventually in a social credit system with no real control over not only our money but EVERYTHING we do and in our lives, THAT'S A FACT!
If you still have money in the large central banks, that is a problem.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
11 December, 10:32
Pardon me - I left out a digit. EO 11110.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 December, 10:26
Digital dethrones the dollar which breaks us out of the Triffin dilemma. The grenade of this event goes off in “Bidons” lap. It will be excruciating inflation for a brief period of time but jobs will come back home and longer term we are better off

12 December, 04:43
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
i have to disagree GOLD! break the Federal reserve

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 December, 10:11
As said below - digital is a trap. How about we eliminate banks altogether and govern ourselves? We don't need banks. And we don't need money - digital or otherwise. It's all used to control us.

12 December, 04:44
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
BROVO👏👏👏👏well said👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😊😊😊

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
11 December, 09:33
Thinking logicly is the issue. Intangible assets are not assets. Digital is a trap for the unwary. Just no! We already had a system that worked.
This is definitely a step in the wrong direction. It makes NO difference who is behind it, I am paying attention. You will lose everything with this. Everything. WE damn sure don't need a fiat currency with a remote kill switch. Just saying.

11 December, 08:58
Go back to paper money the valuation of which is directly tied to the gold we actually have. EO 1110. I want the cash in my hand, not existing only online. But that's just me.

12 December, 01:09
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Pardon me - I left out a digit. It's EO 11110.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
11 December, 08:56
Don't forget Silver and Gold!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 December, 08:46
We need to go back to the barter system.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 December, 08:30
WISDOM. WORDS. BRO. DOQ.
WE SAY DIGITAL CURRENCY AROUND HERE.
IT WILL MORPH FROM EVIL AND SATAN’S TO GOOD FROM GOD.
WATCH. YOU HEARD IT HERE.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 December, 11:01
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Agree~ Digital Currency/Assets...we can’t carry silver bars in our pockets. QFS system come into play and I believe we will be our own bank and be blessed to do God’s work. Just my opionion.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
11 December, 08:25
XRP

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
11 December, 08:34
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Bought some on coinbase and now they wont trade it…seems like a rigged game. If everyone sold their crypto now, would those companies really have the assets to back up your “ money”? Articles I am reading say no.

Not Important @Notimportant
11 December, 08:24
Whats the alternative?

I think big, bigger, biggest...

BIGGEST like 777!

Or ...some"thing" we can't even wrap our minds around, yet a solution of all solutions. ☀️💎

Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
11 December, 08:25
Took back control & power over my wealth years ago... I've helped friends & family make millions... Best financial move EVER...
AMA...

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
11 December, 09:30
In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication
Bit coin linked to children harvesting, trafficking, kidnapping. And you are proud????

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
11 December, 08:21
There is a longer term goal of de-monetizing more and more areas of life that makes it a competitor to both Kabal cash and crypto. To a large extent, money in any denomination is used to interface back to Kabal systems that are in place in already. For instance, an off gridder or community can live somewhere self-sufficient except for expenditures like maybe ISP, gas, etc. Another example of de-monetization might be a homeschooling collaboration where members contribute what is needed. Groups like the Amish don't necessarily exchange cash of any kind to do things together.

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
11 December, 08:26
In response Dsonophorus Anephezeton to his Publication
In the shorter term, Crypto may take power away from the Kabal fiats. It may also be a trick being used by the Kabal to replace cash with something that inherently has more possibilities for tracking and control. I am cautious about crypto. It has more than one truth.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 December, 07:48
DOQ

IDEA IS COOL.
BUT CRYPTO INVENTED

NOT SUCH AGENCY... AND MAIN PURPOSE BLOODCOIN IS PURE SINISTER...

https://everything-blockch...

AND WHEN ELON TROLLING COULD IMMEDIATELLY MAKE SOME GREEDY NAIVE FOLKS HOMELESS, THA CERTAINLY CRYPTO NEEDS REEVALUATE AND STABILISED...

WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED ACCORDING TO GOLD, SILVER, OK, WHY NOT...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 December, 09:33
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
...money I cannot physically hold in my hand in the form of precious/semiprecious metal coinage/bars/ingots/etc, carry home and tuck under my mattress, or money that can be "turned off" is not money. It's another fiat...

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
11 December, 07:48
Who really controls crypto currency???? The CCP, US, EU, RUS??
What is it crypto currency back by, gold, silver, platinum???
Who Excepts it as currency to make purchases???? Which stores, vendors, merchants????

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
11 December, 07:39
Great analogy & advise Doq! 👍
Thank…Q