Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 December, 02:56
IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
10 December, 03:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i wish i knew how to get /use crypto myself! Any suggestions on where to start?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
10 December, 07:49
In response WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs to her Publication
Do lots of research... Don't buy until you are comfortable taking control of your wealth... I've spent thousands buying reports & tools to learn about crypto...

1. Get cash.app
2. buy BTC 1st
3. open account on Gemini - Coinbase - Mandala - other exchange & buy other altcoins...
4. wait 5 years & retire wealthy & help out friends & family with your new wealth...

Parabolic Wealth Transfer in Process...

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
10 December, 11:45
In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication
I've heard of some Gold and or Silver backed Crypto's. Any of them spark your interest? GSX is one that I have been looking at but there are several more.

Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
11 December, 08:59
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Do 3-5 hours of research on the VERI platform...
https://youtu.be/3uRo1v5U0...
Buy a few VERI Tokens on Mercatox...
Thank me in 12-24 months from now...😀
The father of De-Fi now has a patent in US & Japan...
https://coinmarketcap.com/...

Only people mentioned by Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Estes, click on at the bottom under it