Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 December, 02:56
IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
i wish i knew how to get /use crypto myself! Any suggestions on where to start?
03:12 PM - Dec 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SweetieBrooks in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 04:42
In response WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs to her Publication
Buy Silver ; it´s more safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rod of God @RodofGod321
10 December, 09:23
Get a Ledger or a D'Cent wallet so as soon you buy your coins take them of the exchanges. Buy any coin that's ISO 20020
Uphold for XRP, XLM
Coinbase for XLM, Algo, Quant
*Not Financial Advice

Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
10 December, 07:49
Do lots of research... Don't buy until you are comfortable taking control of your wealth... I've spent thousands buying reports & tools to learn about crypto...

1. Get cash.app
2. buy BTC 1st
3. open account on Gemini - Coinbase - Mandala - other exchange & buy other altcoins...
4. wait 5 years & retire wealthy & help out friends & family with your new wealth...

Parabolic Wealth Transfer in Process...

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
10 December, 11:45
In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication
I've heard of some Gold and or Silver backed Crypto's. Any of them spark your interest? GSX is one that I have been looking at but there are several more.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
10 December, 03:29
XRP on Uphold