Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 December, 02:56
IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
10 December, 03:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i wish i knew how to get /use crypto myself! Any suggestions on where to start?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
10 December, 07:49
In response WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs to her Publication
Do lots of research... Don't buy until you are comfortable taking control of your wealth... I've spent thousands buying reports & tools to learn about crypto...

1. Get cash.app
2. buy BTC 1st
3. open account on Gemini - Coinbase - Mandala - other exchange & buy other altcoins...
4. wait 5 years & retire wealthy & help out friends & family with your new wealth...

Parabolic Wealth Transfer in Process...

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
10 December, 11:45
In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication
I've heard of some Gold and or Silver backed Crypto's. Any of them spark your interest? GSX is one that I have been looking at but there are several more.

Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
Do 3-5 hours of research on the VERI platform...
https://youtu.be/3uRo1v5U0...
Buy a few VERI Tokens on Mercatox...
Thank me in 12-24 months from now...😀
The father of De-Fi now has a patent in US & Japan...
https://coinmarketcap.com/...
08:59 AM - Dec 11, 2021
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CryptoCarpenter in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 December, 12:20
In response Jon Pritchard to his Publication
thanks will look into it!