Doq Holliday @doqholliday
IRS is going to have one hell of an auditing problem on their hands when the majority of people have switched over to crypto.
02:56 PM - Dec 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 December, 11:30
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Where are you buying yours from? I managed to get years ago from UK but now they have tightened up security and have to have UK ID .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Pritchard @CryptoCarpenter
10 December, 07:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I approve this message...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 December, 06:11
Crypto isn’t backed by anything. It can easily be manipulated and with held from people. Not for me, but thanks!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 04:31
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Not all . For instance XRP and XLM will be backed by gold and silver but I don´t have crypto and never will. And I honestly don´t care about money ; just want peace and get ride of all these evils to have a normal life.

11 December, 04:40
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I don´t follow this but I have seen it many times: The ISO20022 Regulation.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
10 December, 03:59
just say NO to crypto. stop buying made in chyna and stop using plastic, use cash. collectively we would save ourselves in a short time. wake up people! 🇺🇸

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 December, 03:23
The irs is an unconstitutional entity...it's days are numbered.

11 December, 04:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Already gone.

WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs @SweetieBrooks
10 December, 03:12
i wish i knew how to get /use crypto myself! Any suggestions on where to start?

Rod of God @RodofGod321
10 December, 09:23
In response WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs to her Publication
Get a Ledger or a D'Cent wallet so as soon you buy your coins take them of the exchanges. Buy any coin that's ISO 20020
Uphold for XRP, XLM
Coinbase for XLM, Algo, Quant
*Not Financial Advice

11 December, 04:42
In response WWG1WGA TheStormIsUponUs to her Publication
Buy Silver ; it´s more safe.