Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
If anyone see's this today if you have a few seconds please pray for my boyfriend he just left to go to the ER, he's been really sick, just want a little prayer sent his way for a speedy recovery. 🤍❤
09:35 AM - Dec 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
11 December, 12:03
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 12:05
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Thank you! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 December, 09:49
🙏❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 December, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 December, 09:40
Hello God, it is me Charlie...
I have a simple request.
Please send your healing power to my sister Serahs boyfriend.
Give him a doctor who cares, a nurse who is unselfish and medication that allows him to get well. Also please remove any worry from Serah so that she can do what needs to be done without obstruction.
Thank you in advance....Amen.

11 December, 02:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you 🥺🙏🤍

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
11 December, 09:40
Praying all goes well and they can get him back to good health again real quick! 🙏🙏🙏

11 December, 02:11
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🤍

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 December, 09:39
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
11 December, 09:36
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗