Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 December, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
ty that's an excellent one.. much better than 5 things you see, 5 things you smell, 5 things you hear, 5 things you touch, 4 things you see..etc.. It will calm anxiety attacks.. If a person wants it too..
01:55 PM - Dec 10, 2021
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 December, 04:35
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Absolutely! Love the ideas on this list!

Taking time to think about the things we're grateful for and wrting them down is very powerfu!
Life changing for many.

🤗🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
10 December, 04:44
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
In time of crisis, ppl become overwhelmed by everything they aren't breathing properly, so you have to get calm and get them to look at you no where else.. and start the the calm voice, 5 things you see, no don't look around just look at me, then 5 things you smell..by the time you get to one they are breathing. You have to distract them in such a way they will fight at first.. But you remain calm, and say c'mon, I am gonna help you, stay with me here, just a few minutes..I have used this method and it really works.. When your world is collapsing around you, you need to grab a hold of your breath and your mind..lol It works better when they don't know what you are doing bc they will want to stay present in the crisis.. And we all know when it's bad we sure don't need more screamers..lol