Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 December, 08:25
I believe this to be the TRUTH about the Covid Vaccine… Please watch & share 🙏🏼 I pray this EVIL ends soon!! I have been trying to tell anyone I know that got vaxxed DO NOT take a booster!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 December, 09:39
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thanks Casey, it Needed to be said - sadly I will miss all my friends and fam who did take this poison ... breaks my heart.

I don't want to scare them with these facts, they will write me off as an alarmist ... and more importantly I don't want them to start thinking about their "slow death".

Our minds are very powerful ... so I talk to everyone and beg them to not take the shot ... and do a lot of praying, esp for the children!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 December, 09:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
My thoughts are very similar!
🤗🤗

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 December, 07:13
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I also tell everyone constantly to DETOX, DETOX, DETOX ...
use supplements to heighten your immune system and HOT DETOX BATH minimum 2x a week

Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr Artis, and Dr.Zelenko (Z-stack, supplements) etc.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Are you familiar with Steve Lepowski's detox?

I haven't used, however apparently his products get great reviews.
30 day refund if not satisfied.

Additionally, after Steve's update Simon has some solid news!

https://youtu.be/qo7K74MMb...
Steve Lepkowski & Simon Parkes 8th December 2021 - YouTube

Simon's daily updateWorld update How the USA presidential succession will goBody Align updatesAdvent calendar traditionsSteve Lepkowskiwww.bodyalign.comFor 2...

11:04 AM - Dec 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it