Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 December, 05:23
Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have #KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana will take it a bit further:

I denounce Freemasonry.
I denounce Skull & Bones
I denounce the Luciferian Cabal
I denounce all secret societies
I denounce all religions, churches and/or organizations that misrepresent God's word, hide, and manipulate spirituality

But MOSTLY :

I DENOUNCE satan!
07:19 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
09 July, 07:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen! It's been on my mind this week. Yhey just don't see it. 😕 God offers more than they were promised!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 July, 07:36
I 100% agree with all of this.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
09 July, 07:35
Amen Nana!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 July, 07:21
I denounce Satan and all of the weapons and demons that he rules. I denounce anything that is not GOD and CHRIST JESUS. I am a sinner saved by the grace of God through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I serve Him and only Him. Satan has no power over me because I belong to Almighty God - the creator of the Universe and all that is in it.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 July, 07:13
Amen! The past few days I feel like we could be living in the first half of the Tribulation.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 July, 07:06
I AM in agreement👆

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 December, 09:57
Amen Nana!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 December, 07:51
I stand in 100% agreement Nana. GOD, please strike down the evil in this world and protect all of us in this battle and our loved ones. AMEN.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
09 December, 08:44
I am 100% with you, I denounce satan and his minions.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 December, 02:25
I stand in agreement, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
07 December, 08:17
I am in agreement with this statement in Jesus holy name I affirm. Thank you Nana

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 December, 08:05
Thank you Nana, for not capitalizing, the little dick peon satan. No respect should ever be given to this Cretan creature...

In Jesus Precious Name. Jesus Christ.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 10:12
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Nana never uses a capital letter for that evils name and I dont spell God with all caps anymore as I also understand when we do that it is meaning satan.
Now idk if that part is verified true and correct but I dont take any chances with it.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 December, 11:26
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Ditto🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 December, 08:03
ditto, nana!! 1000 percent!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 December, 07:28
same 💯!

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts