Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 December, 05:23
Someone ask Praying Medic to denounce Freemasonry.

In fact, I’ll take it a step further, and ask EVERYONE you talk to to denounce Freemasonry.

It’s a secret society controlled by satan/lucifer and there are lot of people pretending to be Patriots who are in it.

None of them have #KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 07:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana will take it a bit further:

I denounce Freemasonry.
I denounce Skull & Bones
I denounce the Luciferian Cabal
I denounce all secret societies
I denounce all religions, churches and/or organizations that misrepresent God's word, hide, and manipulate spirituality

But MOSTLY :

I DENOUNCE satan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 December, 08:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Nana, for not capitalizing, the little dick peon satan. No respect should ever be given to this Cretan creature...

In Jesus Precious Name. Jesus Christ.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana never uses a capital letter for that evils name and I dont spell God with all caps anymore as I also understand when we do that it is meaning satan.
Now idk if that part is verified true and correct but I dont take any chances with it.
10:12 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 July, 07:40
I didn't know that. I'll make sure I don't do that.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 December, 07:52
Now I am confused because Bishop Gaiters said to spell it all caps. I always capped the G and lowercased od but he instructed everyone that it was all caps.

10 December, 09:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Idk just conveying what I have heard from recent sources not from prior teachings.
It makes sense to me for it to be wrong in all caps because that is how the evils captured us on our birth certificates in maritime law.
satan's doings.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
10 December, 09:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
GOD = YHWH - All Caps in the Bible almost 7,000 times (Old testament) = GOD's Real Name

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 December, 10:18
I love you Nana, keep pushing us towards our Abba Father.

I can't wait to meet all of you. It's gonna be an epic meet.

07 December, 11:25
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Well dont forget the after party is at Nana' Tim's Ford Lake Middle TN BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) Party, with many Trump/JFKjr flags!
Kick off for next REAL election!
Trump/Kennedy ticket
Idk tho, I think Trump is our Commander In Chief now and wants to get us out of all this evil shit, but Idk if he would actually want to be President again.
I would not blame him one bit if he turned it over to JR to move forward and I believe at that point he would have done more than any human should have ever had to do. After all he gave up a lot to do this both financially and family.

Could be wrong he might want one more go of it.