Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 02:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This goes along with pretty much everything else I've read and heard regarding the jabs.

I know several people who've gotten sick since getting the poison, at least a few have developed life threatening conditions.

It's amazing to me how many people are so misguided, the information is availabe to everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 December, 02:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have 2 NPs in the family who got jabs and boosters, and are telling me that I am a danger ror not being vaxed. I just pray that got placebos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 02:31
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Parroting what they see on the MSM, calling you a "danger" with no proof whatsoever.

I don't fall to peer pressure.

Stay away from me if you have a problem with my "vaccination status."

The truth will all come out in the near future.

Hopefully there IS an antidote, because I think the only people getting the saline jabs are the political and entertainment "elite."

We'll see.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
I remember seeing something about that.

So your vaccination card shows what vial you got? 1,2 or 3?

If so, [they] will know your REAL status if you got the saline.
02:39 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 December, 05:30
So this is probably why THEY are pushing for you to get multiple jabs.

They know that saline jabs got added to the mix, so if your initial shot happened to be saline, every jab you get after the first one increases your chances of getting a number 2 or number 3 vial.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
07 December, 02:59
i was just looking for this in my messenger!