Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 December, 04:00
In all the places God could’ve sent your spirit to obtain a human body, he sent YOU (Americans) to the USA.

Not only did He send you to the USA, but he sent you in a time such as these days we’re currently experiencing — so you could SAVE it!!!

The odds of just being born are against you. Now think of when you were born, where you were born and what belief system you have and what you desire to fight for.

God did that because He trusts you.

Never forget it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
07 December, 04:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I was born Nov. 22,1963, on an army base!
I have tried so hard to plant the seeds, but even my own family doesn't believe me. Felt off today, sore throat. Just found out my daughter got the booster yesterday, now I know why I feel out of sorts!! Lord give me more strenghth, patience, understanding; and more guidance to do your work.
Could use some extra prayers please.
Big Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
Hey Regina~ I’m Oct 1963, my kids are late 20’s (liberals 🙄ugh), both vaxed and only now they are starting to see what’s going on.
My prayers are with you🙏
06:11 AM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Melissa19989 in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
07 December, 01:15
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Thanks, prayers for your family too.