Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 December, 04:00
In all the places God could’ve sent your spirit to obtain a human body, he sent YOU (Americans) to the USA.

Not only did He send you to the USA, but he sent you in a time such as these days we’re currently experiencing — so you could SAVE it!!!

The odds of just being born are against you. Now think of when you were born, where you were born and what belief system you have and what you desire to fight for.

God did that because He trusts you.

Never forget it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
I was born Nov. 22,1963, on an army base!
I have tried so hard to plant the seeds, but even my own family doesn't believe me. Felt off today, sore throat. Just found out my daughter got the booster yesterday, now I know why I feel out of sorts!! Lord give me more strenghth, patience, understanding; and more guidance to do your work.
Could use some extra prayers please.
Big Thanks
04:40 AM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GIJO in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 08:01
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
I went to my first wake yesterday for someone who took the jab, I was trying to educate a friend afterwards eating dinner. She was jabbed and her brother in law just died probably took the jab. He just dropped dead. Now my best friend who I work with at night from high school who is awake and has supported me emotionally is in the hospital in bad shape. All yesterday I cried and now today I feel like I am in total confusion. I thrive on peace and serenity and am so out of my element with this confusion and chaos. I am sorry for all you are going through. You are in my prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Daly @GIJO
10 December, 03:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It sounds like things are rough for you too. I will keep you in my prayers also.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 December, 07:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 may God send angels to help

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
07 December, 06:11
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
Hey Regina~ I’m Oct 1963, my kids are late 20’s (liberals 🙄ugh), both vaxed and only now they are starting to see what’s going on.
My prayers are with you🙏

Regina Daly @GIJO
07 December, 01:15
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Thanks, prayers for your family too.