Doq Holliday @doqholliday
In all the places God could’ve sent your spirit to obtain a human body, he sent YOU (Americans) to the USA.

Not only did He send you to the USA, but he sent you in a time such as these days we’re currently experiencing — so you could SAVE it!!!

The odds of just being born are against you. Now think of when you were born, where you were born and what belief system you have and what you desire to fight for.

God did that because He trusts you.

Never forget it.
04:00 PM - Dec 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 May, 09:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That’s beautiful Doq, thank you
God bless you and your family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 May, 09:30
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
you’ll love this one…i was born where it started
i never stopped to make that connection
one of my favorite places to go to be alone out in nature was actually the spot where he crossed 🚣‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 May, 09:22
Higest Level of Brilliant! ❤️
@DoQholliday

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
08 May, 09:19
In the name of Yeshua, amen.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 February, 11:48
I love this - thank you

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
21 December, 11:00
Thanks Doc, I needed to read this tonight. My husband asked me for a divorce, the week before Christmas. He has never believed anything I tell him about Q or the Plan. I know God will see me through this storm and I will come out the other side much better. I was born in 1963 and have always felt like a rebel without a cause, until the election happened, and I found the Q posts. I was born for this time, here and now. I have my kids and grandkids and we all know that the Plan is working and we will hold the line. Merry Christmas Doc.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
16 December, 07:16
The 3 Waves of Volunteers...
💚🌟💚

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 December, 09:21
I was born in another country.

But, I began to realize I was, being led to this point in time...

All the myriad decisions and situations, navigated to get here.. and now... only aware that sometimes 'luck' played a part, and that othertimes fate very firmly directed me off from the way I thought I chose.

Does this mean, that, like actors, we are 'directed' about the stage, we move and speak the words, in our own manner, but the script is already written, curtain to curtain?

I contemplate this, from time, to time...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 07:56
I wish that GOD would guide me more, lol. Today is a very confusing day. I enjoy working for Him but need him to stay close to me so I am always following him and don't get lost. I feel like a little kid in the woods these days.

memes matter @NoComment
07 December, 03:19
Her first, the world falls without Her.

Eric Larson @ericman375
07 December, 08:31
What about all the brain dead sheep that were also sent to be born in America? What purpose do they have?

Regina Daly @GIJO
07 December, 04:40
I was born Nov. 22,1963, on an army base!
I have tried so hard to plant the seeds, but even my own family doesn't believe me. Felt off today, sore throat. Just found out my daughter got the booster yesterday, now I know why I feel out of sorts!! Lord give me more strenghth, patience, understanding; and more guidance to do your work.
Could use some extra prayers please.
Big Thanks

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
07 December, 06:11
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
Hey Regina~ I’m Oct 1963, my kids are late 20’s (liberals 🙄ugh), both vaxed and only now they are starting to see what’s going on.
My prayers are with you🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 08:01
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
I went to my first wake yesterday for someone who took the jab, I was trying to educate a friend afterwards eating dinner. She was jabbed and her brother in law just died probably took the jab. He just dropped dead. Now my best friend who I work with at night from high school who is awake and has supported me emotionally is in the hospital in bad shape. All yesterday I cried and now today I feel like I am in total confusion. I thrive on peace and serenity and am so out of my element with this confusion and chaos. I am sorry for all you are going through. You are in my prayers.

Claudio Balog @Anonup1
07 December, 01:21
Really ?American's i was born in South America Argentina but live in Australia not only the USA ...WE ARE ALL IN IT THANKS.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 December, 12:14
God has made a covenant with each of us to be here together to stand up for His way, His truth, His light. It’s the greatest mission of all time. It’s awesome and holy.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 December, 10:10
Thanks for the guidance and leadership, DoQ+!! You remind me of Americas one and only, DJT! 😘😘😘

Susan Tufts @sgtuffy8460
06 December, 09:48
Thank you,Doq! You have renewed my spirit with this post!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 December, 07:37
Delores Cannon ~ The New Earth

Become aware of who and what we truly are...
💚🌟We are the 3 waves🌟💚

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 December, 07:30
(Q)ueens
I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE TO BE WITNESS

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
06 December, 07:29
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 December, 07:26
Ask not what you can do for your country but ask God who
put you in this country what he can do through you

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 12:19
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Nana cant wait till this is all better, cant wait to meet you in person hun.
Isnt it funny how ppl you have never met in person become such frens and you just know that you have been in their sphere in past lives?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 December, 07:24
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 something similar happened to me

I totally understand🙏👊

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 December, 07:11
Amen!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 December, 07:11
Amen!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 December, 06:53
wow😲 never thought of it like that!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
06 December, 06:17
Amen Doq! Glad to finally find you here Gigiof4Grands from Twitter. Got kicked off a year ago and found this and another social media site to post. I consider it my Red Badge of Courage, tweeting facts and data. I'm humbled to know when I type the truth, I'm doing what God's called me to do!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 December, 06:03
I agree, I've thought about this for decades ... why ? how was I so fortunate to be born here? ... to this family, at this time? ...
NOW its crystal clear ... we are the warriors that God has brought forth, here for these end times.
No doubt about it!
Speaking of this makes it so much more bearable, gives us all more strength and perseverance.
Thank you.

Judy Anonette @biju
06 December, 04:38
Thank you for always giving us something positive to think about, we need reminding during this trying time. We appreciate you!

Angel Joy @superradangel
06 December, 04:30
When this sunk in for me, the blood rushed to my face and my heart raced. Then everything aligned. All the mysteries, coincidences, quirks, the littlest things, everything came together and made sense. Then all my fear vanished.
Now, whenever I feel anxious or find myself wandering into confusion, I snap back to that realization that none of it was by coincidence at all. Happenstance no more. God did all of it and put me here with perfect intention.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 December, 04:34
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
:)

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts