Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
🌸MOST DOCTORS WON'T TELL YOU ABOUT PEROXIDE🌸
04:32 PM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Venkel1971 in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
08 December, 02:15
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
Grew up doing this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 December, 11:29
I pour 2 or 3 large bottles of peroxide in my medium-sized Koi pond, once a month. It's about a 950 gallon pond. It cleans the water and removes some of the algae build up. Not 1 fish has died and they are the fastest moving Koi/goldfish (I have a mix) I've ever had.
My great uncle took a tablespoon every day and lived to be over 100.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
04 December, 07:37
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
it's amazing stuff, thank you for your story💜

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
03 December, 04:23
H Peroxide is excellent stock up .. here in eu its scarce. Drs in South Africa are using it to treat patients with covid. hook them onto a drip and fantastic results. I put a few drops into our drinking water every day. Use for wax build uo in ear, toe fungus etc ….. tks for posting extra tips will definitely use

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 December, 08:38
My Best friend used food grade hydrogen pyroxide when she had cancer.

A few drops, ONLY, a day in a glass of good clean water.
I think it helps balance the PH so the body isn't as acidic.
Cancer thrives in an acidic environment and can't survive in a PH balanced body - around 7.0.

American diets are highly acidic - especially this time of year!

She was also using CBD oil and careful with what she ate.

She had stage 4 pancreatic cancer and was cancer free in just a few months. Several years now - still cancer free!
Still doing the CBD oil.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
02 December, 08:31
Love that - thank you for sharing!!

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 December, 08:44
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
Windex - another chemical that hasn't entered my home in decades!
Thanks!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 December, 07:50
Food grade can be mixed with saline (salt water) and used for nebuluzer treatments to loosen phlegm. Be sure to research how to mix and follow those instrctions accurately. 😇

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
02 December, 06:43
my ENT 27 yrs ago told me to put a few drops inmy clogged ear 2 to 3 times a day i now do this whenever my ear is plugged it fizzles but it works...tilt your head to the side ...it will tickle lol

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
02 December, 04:46
There is also a "food grade" that you can take internally. The stuff on the shelf is NOT the food grade!! Don't drink it. Research.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
02 December, 04:42
I use this all the time for many of the reasons above