Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 November, 11:46
Do you really think Flynn thinks Q is fake?

lol!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I dont think he could possibly think that you know he knows better, but all the drama confuses everyone, and that particular part seems not necessary, maybe some purpose.
Nana is just not a drama fan I guess.
Maybe I will just skippy tho this part of the movie.

Bullshit flying everywhere!
12:40 AM - Dec 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 December, 06:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I think it's part of the art of war tactic, confusion also confuses the enemy ... they come out in the open where we can grab them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 December, 07:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yeah not a drama fan tho. I felt something in this area coming when Flynn pulled out of the Los Vega event. I was going to go until that happened and they had to move the event and redo everything. It was a cluster..

PPl can say what they want but I have a strong feeling that while both are true Patriots on the same team that there are a lot of differences on ways to proceed between Juan and Flynn.

Perhaps that is a purposeful" put out there" idk,
I always push the narrative needed to get to the next catalyst but will probably set this one out.

Just dont like in-fighting drama, real or movie script.
That is why I dont watch those kinds of movies
😁😘🙏💜

wainthepain01
@doqholliday