Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
30 November, 03:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 November, 03:27
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 November, 03:31
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yes! I credit their HCQ script with helping my 78 year old mother with a lung disease and her husband recover in two days.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
did she get more than 1 round? they keep calling me refills...its crazy. i guess i really am high risk!
04:28 PM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alwayschrismiss in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
30 November, 05:36
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
She took it for 5 days with the Z-Pac

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
30 November, 05:41
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
i wasnt even sick but since i have a person in my home that took the 💉 and i have asthma the dr told me i need to take the meds as a precaution 🙄bonus: i havent had any joint pain since i started taking it