Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:39
How do the Elite Frogmen/SEALs take out an enemy?

Watch the water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
Just noticing the numbers on the side of the boat. 16073 1332 at the :52 second mark of a 1:21post

16073 = 17 = Q 1332
:52 = 7
1:21 = 4

Maybe reference to Q drop 1332 No.74

May 10, 2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 000000 No. 74
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q
08:50 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleMac in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 November, 09:12
In response Little Mac to his Publication
🙏NCSWIC! God Bless and God Speed Everyone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 07:10
JFK Original Q

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
30 November, 02:10
This speech gives me goosebumps every time. “Promises made, promises kept”. Trusting the shit out of this incredible man, and the plan!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 November, 01:26
When I first saw this back then. I had to ask Shane what D5 was ... imagine the biggest snow ball you ever saw rolling fast growing in size as it rolls faster and faster.
I had some learning to do 😂