Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 10:39
How do the Elite Frogmen/SEALs take out an enemy?

Watch the water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
30 November, 08:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Just noticing the numbers on the side of the boat. 16073 1332 at the :52 second mark of a 1:21post

16073 = 17 = Q 1332
:52 = 7
1:21 = 4

Maybe reference to Q drop 1332 No.74

May 10, 2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 000000 No. 74
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
When I first saw this back then. I had to ask Shane what D5 was ... imagine the biggest snow ball you ever saw rolling fast growing in size as it rolls faster and faster.
I had some learning to do 😂
01:26 PM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Little Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it