P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
WOW! Lin Wood is now implying that General Flynn is a deep state operative!! This movie is getting very interesting to say the least. What do you think Patriots?

link: https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...
02:18 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 November, 07:15
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Maybe they’re just going fishing together?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
27 November, 12:12
seems like a distraction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
26 November, 11:57
My gut says trust Flynn…but that’s just me.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 November, 11:41
💧2461
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Why are we under heavy fire?
Why are we so important to the FAKE NEWS media?
Attacks coordinated?
THE SWAMP IS EVERYWHERE.
There is a reason some could no longer be trusted.
YOU ARE WITNESSING THE SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD GUARD.
Forced exposure.
Standard deviation broken long ago.
P—A—I—N
Q

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 November, 05:10
I think Flynn plays both sides - for whatever reason, good or bad, we won't know until a future time. I can't judge him because I do not have all the info needed, and I won't be guided by passions of angry people or people wanting to believe he's perfect.

Lin on the other hand, has remained steadfast this entire time. He's a constant, unchanging, continually godly man who speaks his mind and is not afraid to tell it like it is. I think he was played by Kyle's owners and they are trying to smear a very good man (Lin).

Flynn...why didn't he do anything to help Veronica? Why does he pop up sometimes and we don't hear from him for long periods? Why was he in charge of donated money but we never hear where it went? His behavior over the past several decades screams out "spy"...but for which side??? Again, I can't judge or make a decision on Flynn other than to step back and to pay more attention to what he does and says...

"They" are causing division thru this.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
26 November, 04:49
Appreciate all discussions below! Either scenario makes me queasy! as I hate the idea of having my eggs in someone else's basket!

Mankind is at the crossroad for extinction! SO who really knows the bottom line of all the different messagings! I hope it is a "both/and" scenario where both gentlemen are white hats using disinfo!-- but only God truly knows! If there was ever a time that "we see through a glass darkly.." (I Corinthians 13:12) this is one of them! I trust things will come to a head so we can know whether we are splitting logs or hairs!

Nonetheless: Our faith must remain in God! He alone, has an Arm of Justice! Peace to everyone's spirit!

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
26 November, 04:44
check this website
they are all there under society
black sun nobility

senatusconsultum.eu

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
26 November, 04:43
oh stop it...keep you friends close and your enemies closer 😏

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
26 November, 04:42
lin wood is doing damage control now , for team trump...
General Flynn and few other generals were given recordings and access to live phone calls conversations done by trump and kushner , when he was trying to cause wars in the middle east last month...
All of these generals called black sun big guy (gone now) Mr Black and told him they refuse to be part of that and they will not be the ones to suffer consequences of trump's actions...
they issued trump with Cease and Desist letter...
trump is black sun king of north america, every military in the world except LFE ( Life Force Enforcement) is controlled by black sun, cheyenne mountain is black sun fortress.
military under general Flynn refused to follow trump and they distanced themselves from him...
there is much more going on, but there is no space to disclose everything

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
26 November, 04:42
I have known about this awhile. Since before we got kicked off twitter. Since the origin of Q. I have only mentioned it privately to one close friend. I have been watching for it to surface.
I am always unsure about public dis info.
I do trust what The Holy Spirit shows me.
It will be interesting to see this play out.
I'll explain more later.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
26 November, 04:41
Mis information is very strong at the moment because the deep state is on the ropes. My position by default is to believe NOTHING until it can be verified. I have had to shed many folks that I have subed and return to my roots, the Q folks that have been there from the beginning. There is so much BS out there at the moment, return to your roots of this movement, guys that are patriots. Johny come latelys that are asking you to buy products are most probably not good..... not all but most. I see this as a civic duty..... Yes I am selfish, but I do not want money, I want a good future for my two boys, an equal playing feild for ALL of us. That is all.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 November, 04:11
Go look at Q posts 97, 260, 953, 1280... It is either truth or Q spent a lot time convincing Anons Flynn is on the right side, but intended it to be disinfo.

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
26 November, 02:47
I heard a rumour a while back that Flynn has been involved in child sex trafficking, directing orders for such as reported by the now adult child sex victim. At that point, note l am a Shamanic practitioner, l started to study his face, his energetic tones, his secrets, if you will. What l observed was a splaying concrete brutality, the uniform being pivotal to this duplicitous persona. He has been a director of 'deep trouble' for a long time. Exacting in his will, the secret of course being that he is so defiant in 'God speak' that this false banner was a valuable asset to overshadow his Satanic den antics. Thanks for asking such a question.

Joe Wright @Joewrightauz
26 November, 02:47
Disinformation is rife. Don't put stock into rumours, that's what MSM operation mockingbird does, distracts people with timing like at the start of the Maxwell case with a release of a new covid variant.

Stay focused and ignore infighting nonsense. Remember, space force has info on everybody. It matters little to me because all deep state actors will be revealed in the end.

Those who make noise have motive. For eg. look at Strzok, he's talking all of a sudden because he has motive.

Only Durham indictments will establish fact, everything else is just a rumour until proven otherwise.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
26 November, 02:39
Follow the money.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
26 November, 02:39
Perhaps an intermission break during this part of “the movie,” to let the dust settle or lines be drawn between Lynn and Gen. Flynn?

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 November, 02:38
It would appear that once again humanity is showing it's true colors sad as that is, because as we can see the longer that this goes on whether true or a movie, human nature is to throw another under the bus without all the facts...Makes me Sick, No matter who it is!!!! What we need are facts and all the facts and then hope that all the lies are revealed... But If we can't stay united and all we're going to do is just destroy each other because the don't agree with us, Humanity has No Hope!!!😥

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 November, 02:38
@2:25 est https://mobile.twitter.com...

intersting Q 225 🤷‍♀️

“who knows where the bodies are buried?”. (we know that means Flynn, correct?)
(Date when this back and forth rrally started?).

Personally... I trust both. I think this is Purposeful Distraction.

Travel Bana Starting.
Maxwell on Monday.

BLACKOUT seems possibly to be quickly approaching!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 November, 02:33
I think this is great communication with AI that knows no satire, black humor or hysteria. So loses orientation.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 November, 02:32
IDK ABOUT LIN AND GEN FLYNN. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE 250MIL WENT TO STOP THE STESL. MY GUESS IT IN THE POCKET OF CURUPT POLITICIONS, WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 November, 03:44
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Why did Gen Flynn buy a house in FLA?

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 November, 02:30
Who knows... It is a whirlwind at this point. You have Byrne, Keshel, Piton, Lindell, ToreSays, Qanon John all sort of supporting Lin Wood. Everyone else is denouncing him.

Matty Q17 @AwakenedMatty
Lets be honest who even knows what to believe anymore? I was all in on Trump and Q but he’s still promoting the Jab? I dont get it...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 November, 07:53
In response Matty Q17 to his Publication
Yep thats when Trump lost me. i no longer will vote for Trump for anything. he appears to be part of the deep state himself. he donated alot of money to Pfizer.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
T.N.O.
TRUST NO ONE.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 November, 02:42
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I.G.W.T.
In God We Trust

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 November, 02:27
I would not question the integrity of GENERAL Flynn. This is optics. Nor would I question Lin Wood. But discernment is necessary in all situations.

Flynn is not the first one to shake down AJ (Mossad or double-A). Someone I know did too. Looks are deceiving. This is a complex war, and it is not won easily.

Look weak when you are strong.

Don't forget that patriots are being tested as well.

Angel Joy @superradangel
26 November, 02:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I have had those same thoughts, actually.
Maybe it is all for optics and to protect each of them beneath the fog of war and confusion for all. Makes each if thrm less of a target. Maybe the military takeover is next. And they are all then shielded while they “fight amongst themselves”.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
26 November, 02:25
Clown World....who knows anything for sure anymore.

Angel Joy @superradangel
26 November, 02:24
I think Lin Wood is saying more about himself than anything else.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 November, 02:21
disgusting and despicable

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
26 November, 02:19
about as interesting as a
wet sock...