P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
26 November, 02:18
WOW! Lin Wood is now implying that General Flynn is a deep state operative!! This movie is getting very interesting to say the least. What do you think Patriots?

link: https://t.me/linwoodspeaks...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I think Flynn plays both sides - for whatever reason, good or bad, we won't know until a future time. I can't judge him because I do not have all the info needed, and I won't be guided by passions of angry people or people wanting to believe he's perfect.

Lin on the other hand, has remained steadfast this entire time. He's a constant, unchanging, continually godly man who speaks his mind and is not afraid to tell it like it is. I think he was played by Kyle's owners and they are trying to smear a very good man (Lin).

Flynn...why didn't he do anything to help Veronica? Why does he pop up sometimes and we don't hear from him for long periods? Why was he in charge of donated money but we never hear where it went? His behavior over the past several decades screams out "spy"...but for which side??? Again, I can't judge or make a decision on Flynn other than to step back and to pay more attention to what he does and says...

"They" are causing division thru this.
05:10 PM - Nov 26, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it