Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 November, 03:38
Firstly, a Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Now, this is not the best decode to bring out on such a day but I think it's important enough to have to post now:

Il Donaldo Trumpo tweeted this on Nov 24 2021 at 10:26:58:

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." -Albert Camus

This is the 5th time he has tweeted an Albert Camus tweet, starting Dec 04 2013 10:30:23... and the last 3 have been identical but NOT retweets:

Tweet #1 , Dec 04 2013 10:30:23

"Those who lack courage will always find a philosophy to justify it." -- Albert Camus

Tweet #2 , Sep 07 2021 09:20:07

"Buenos Dias, Patriotos!!! ENJOY AN AMAZING WEEK!!!
""The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."" -Albert Camus"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Gematria for ENJOY AN AMAZING WEEK!!! = 199... last line of #199 = THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Tweet #3 , Sep 17 2021 21:00:07

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." -Albert Camus

Tweet #4 , Sep 29 2021 10:55:19

Tweet #5 , Nov 24 2021 10:26:58

Why do I think this is important? - because of a book I read as part of A-level French Literature:
Albert Camus was famous for writing a book called The Plague (= SUM OF ALL FEARS?)
03:40 PM - Nov 25, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Wakefield, click on at the bottom under it