USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
For all who are saying he isn't running in 2024, its seemig more and mroe that he is running!
10:22 AM - Nov 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
25 November, 10:41
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Yep, just like Mary Wolfe said. He already won in 2020. If they can continue to get away with stealing anymore elections, then we truly still have no voice! I believe it had to be this way to show people how the election process has been compromised for a long time! They even had a number 1 show called Scandal on ABC showing exactly how easy it is! Keep the faith in God!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 10:48
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
He can still run in 2024 as he isn't the sitting President currently! Even if the elections were stollen, Which i still believe they were and always will say that. Trump will be back in 2024 believe it or not. Im not here because i want likes ot clicks as i don't care about that but i always post facts and back it up with reciepts to prove it and i have backed up my statement on he is running in 2024.

I have a very good track record on what i post and impeccable sources i get my info to back up my posts and comments and its okay that not everyone will believe me or whatever as im not here to please anyone but to inform and give my opinions!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 10:37
Then why does he keep saying he can't say if hes running due to campaign laws? if he wasn't running then he wouldn't keep saying when asked if he is going to run or not because of the campaign laws that permit him from saying it! He is the master of throwing off the opponent so don't believe it I'm not worried and trust me its not miss information so I'm glad you blocked me!

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
25 November, 10:28
Even he said he is NOT running in 2024 and to stop spreading false hope. He does have someone in the works who will be doing so and he will be backing them.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
25 November, 10:28
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
As it is, he CAN'T run in 2024 as he already won his second term in 2020.