Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 November, 01:47
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 November, 07:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Last week someone drained our entire bank account.. savings and checking and took it went to Coinbase. Luckily bank refunded our money. When I called Coinbase it was an non english speaking woman with a rooster crowing in the background. She hung up on me when I told her what happened. I pulled all money out of Coinbase and Robinhood months ago. But they kept my bank info. Bank account number has been changed since incident..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
Typically. it is best to switch to a new institution or credit union (credit unions are preferred as the members are owners) after experiencing fraud... former branch manager advice we'd never give to keep deposits. Best to have one account for daily expenses checks and online purchases then another with no debit card, no checks... checks are typically where people get your information (personal/banking its all on the check)
09:51 AM - Nov 25, 2021
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JusticePeace in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 November, 10:56
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
We do bank with a Credit Union. I think they for bank account info from my husbands coinbase account since you have to link account info to it in order to invest money or withdraw from coinbase acct.