Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
28 November, 10:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I know this is random but a couple of months ago Fight back you posted a list of all the cryptos that would be involved in the QFS. I was wondering if you have that post or any other information on that post. It included obscure cryptos like XDC, SH X etc. I hope this message reaches you. thank you for all the work you do patriot. god bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
25 November, 09:02
👀…💩😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
25 November, 05:11
I've been saying that this imaginary money was a bad idea from the get go. If you have a piece of paper monopoly money in your hand, it's only worth the paper it's printed on. Fake money will never be real money. It's also why I worry about the so called real money, that isn't really backed by gold anymore. The monster in the room can't stay silent and peaceful forever.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 10:18
Intangibles, Should have seen that comming! TRAP! Get it?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 November, 09:57
EVERY single ONE OF US HAS PREDESTINED ROLE IN THIS MOVIE
🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/U5U71_66l...

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
25 November, 09:36
Glad I stuck with tangible metals...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 10:37
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
It is the only sure method. If it is not in your possesion when you need it, is it really an asset? Tangibles maintain or increase in value, intangibles, are a pipe dream for the unwary.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
25 November, 10:39
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
Where can I order these?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 08:48
Their customers should be preparing to sue them as well for what they are doing.
Instead of paying over the songbird matching that certain coins paid each holder of certain said coins for instance at a particular snapshot in history they just frickin kept the money instead of paying it over to their customers it was supposed to go to.
They wont be in business long Nana thinks. Kraken has done the same thing to clients I understand.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 November, 07:55
The same goes for the banks.

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
25 November, 08:41
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
actually the banks do not have to keep any of the funds now. They are free to loan it all out.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 November, 07:08
Last week someone drained our entire bank account.. savings and checking and took it went to Coinbase. Luckily bank refunded our money. When I called Coinbase it was an non english speaking woman with a rooster crowing in the background. She hung up on me when I told her what happened. I pulled all money out of Coinbase and Robinhood months ago. But they kept my bank info. Bank account number has been changed since incident..

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
25 November, 09:51
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Typically. it is best to switch to a new institution or credit union (credit unions are preferred as the members are owners) after experiencing fraud... former branch manager advice we'd never give to keep deposits. Best to have one account for daily expenses checks and online purchases then another with no debit card, no checks... checks are typically where people get your information (personal/banking its all on the check)

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
25 November, 03:15
Glad Ive been loading up on tulip bulbs!!
😉🔮

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 November, 08:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
No, Casey, I'm pretty sure XRP is not tradeable at this moment anywhere due to the SEC lawsuit still going on. I too have XRP in COINBASE.
What I have also read is that XRP could take the place of the dollar; and if that happens, each share that we bought at less than $.50 could be worth 5 digits.
But I could be totally wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 November, 05:23
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I wonder why not many Anons realize we all have a wallet here on AnonUp?
Mine is at $0.00 at the moment.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 November, 02:35
it has been going on for at least 4 months now.

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
25 November, 02:24
I took everything out of crypto exchanges 2 weeks ago. Crypto is going bye bye anyway and my last withdraw took hours. Precious metals is where its at.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 November, 02:38
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
1000%. Crypto will go to ZERO!!! Smart move Patriot!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
25 November, 11:42
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
😂🤣😂
Righty O.. We all know the interweb is truth bound hahaha

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 November, 10:41
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
EVERY single ONE OF US HAS PREDESTINED ROLE IN THIS MOVIE
🤣🤣🤣

...Fuel Cells become Unstable...
When i was heard it before?
😁😁😁

...You ONLY POSTPONED IT, JUDGEMENT DAY IS INEVITABLE😇

https://youtu.be/sOtzN0u6j...