Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People would panic once they understand the actual cash on hand the banks have.

Money is not safe.
01:50 AM - Nov 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 November, 03:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When you need to call ahead of time to make sure they have enough cash for a $3,000 withdrawal, then yeah, it's bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 November, 11:54
I agree. F&M bank required making an appointment for removing large sums of cash.
They also wanted a reason why you wanted large sums of cash. I told them I was going shopping🤣😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
26 November, 01:14
It doesn't matter what you have in there, have recently learned any withdrawal over $5K has to be ordered w/huntington bank

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 November, 10:11

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
25 November, 05:54
Probably less than 1% on hand. It's all used to make loans. But banks are FDIC insured up to around $150k. We can get our cash, but it might take a couple of days.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
25 November, 03:38
Just sold our house. Wondering if I should take all the profits out. 🤷🏼‍♀️

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
25 November, 05:09
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I am in the process of selling mine. It's currently under attorney review. We received an offer. I am expected to make a nice chunk of money.... we'll see. I hope they don't back out.😁

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 November, 10:47
YES< I'm afraid its come to that, a run on the banks.

Emptied my Money market (bank) and paid off my mortgage / paying real estate tax in advance to prevent any accusation of default. Which is what they will do if they want to seize your property ...

If you can buy hard assets / mums the word.
Now I'm taking money out of the stock market ... very scary bc it makes you a target - SEC / IRS like to keep books on us.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 November, 10:10
No it is not. And digital currency will expose itself as the trap it is just as soon as the power fails. Tangible assets that you can actuall lay your hands on or watch it be forever out of reach. To quote them you will own nothing and be happy for it. Those that jumped on the new digital fiat will be begging the "Government" for aid, Because their assets flew away with the clouds. Aid will come with a price.
No coincidences. If you can't put your hands on your assets when you need them, what do you really have to bargain with?
Besides the Ponzi scheme that digital is, is so obvious. Has anyone read the white papers? Common sense, So underutalised So Important. Get some.

connie wright @cowri
25 November, 10:03
I turned in one of my investments...it had to sit in my credit union for 4 days (the firm was inside my credit union) I went to then withdraw all of that money...my credit union said they did not have my money in their vault to withdraw..but they would let me have 1/4 of the money...I threatened them so then they said I could have 1/2 of my money...They thought they won--I called them 2 weeks later & told them I would be in on such & such date to take out ALL my money....THE BIG BANKS HAVE ALL OUR MONEY not the small banks, not the credit unions & not the investment company's....REMOVE as much money as you can & only keep enough to pay your bills monthly & keep the cash at home in a safe. PERIOD

Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
25 November, 09:39
I moved all my banking from big corp to local credit union. I pulled all of my money out of all self-investments, annuities etc. I still have a 401K They won't let me touch...

I then took cash out of my local bank, and I have been stacking silver, gold, and ammo.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
25 November, 09:55
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
The only money you cannot move is money your employer deposited that is not vested. If its vested you can move it in to a self managed 401k account anywhere you want, withdrawal with or without tax with holding, and if they say you cannot they are lying which does happen, especially at Fidelity managed funds

25 November, 09:38
Imanaged a high volume branch of a large us regional bank... its typicslly under 250,000 and under 100,000 in the ATMs... that being said our housed deposit value was 55,000,000... my branch had more volume in cash than others by about 50%.. Thats is also why when people rob banks they get less that 10,000 most of the time...typically a customer is unable to withdraw more than 2,000 to 5,000 without calling days in advance. We gave people the option to take minimal cash and the rest in a certified check if the closed or withdrew large amounts. in a crisis not sure how the certified monies would help anyone.

Thankful to have be let go in Feb. when I said I would not collect employee symptom data, enforce masks, or wear masks due to religious beliefs, OHSA. ADA, and HIPAA... they agree with my objections and found a loop hole in their ethics agreement to fire me lol ethics

Now my wife is dealing with all the BS from Gary Kelly and Southwest Airlines.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 November, 09:36
I wish my house was paid off

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Janet Lewis @jlws21
25 November, 09:35
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
That is crazy!!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 November, 09:59
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
I had this happen to me as well, went to the bank to make a withdrawal and in the drivethru window, 4 lines of cars deep, the teller blasted out over the intercom speaker..... what are your plans to do with this money.... I didn’t answer, my husband said none of your fucking business, she never acted like she heard him, but every one of the cars anywhere near us heard her ask..... unbelievable.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 November, 09:04
Always the money is a playgamo, manipulated by the banksters the last concern. Mental and Physical slavery has a price.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 08:59
Great minds think alike, were you listening to my conversation with Waqiewaqie last night?
Remote viewing?

I was just telling him that we need a HUGE campaign to educate the public on these central banks.
We need to get ppl to help finish off the evil cabal, central bankers that have controlled us and kept us in this debt slave matrix, by encouraging ppl to get their money out of them now.
Before it is too late!
They dont have enough to cover their deposits & their evil counterparts that sold all these innocent ppl these damn gold and silver certificates that dont ACTUALLY have the gold and silver in hand to back up the certificate they sold all these ppl need to fookn go down too!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

25 November, 10:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
XRP is no better than an other crypto or paper in terms of security or fraud unfortunately... liquidity and the ability to exit in a market if demand is equal to zero. People can make money with xrp, dinar, or whatever you choose to hold but when something happens how your able to transfer liquidity to yourself to be spent in person for goods matters.

Precious metals are openly accepted to have value and also rumored to back currency and or crypto ... it takes the guessing/risk away.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
26 November, 12:58
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
XRP has actually utility. Being used around the world right now for its utility.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 November, 02:50
My SSD is directly deposited into my credit union each month. Do people of low income have to worry so much?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts