Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 November, 01:50
People would panic once they understand the actual cash on hand the banks have.

Money is not safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
25 November, 09:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I moved all my banking from big corp to local credit union. I pulled all of my money out of all self-investments, annuities etc. I still have a 401K They won't let me touch...

I then took cash out of my local bank, and I have been stacking silver, gold, and ammo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
The only money you cannot move is money your employer deposited that is not vested. If its vested you can move it in to a self managed 401k account anywhere you want, withdrawal with or without tax with holding, and if they say you cannot they are lying which does happen, especially at Fidelity managed funds
09:55 AM - Nov 25, 2021
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JusticePeace in this post can reply
Christos Corner @Christos_Corner
25 November, 02:36
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
I need to pursue this more aggressively... I am the admin for the 401K for my Co. , ADP are the ones holding it...

I do know I am fully vested at this point...

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
25 November, 05:57
In response Christos Corner to his Publication
all you need to do is open a new 401k account where you choose and then they will assist with the transfer of assets... nothing they can do once you've authorize the other institution to move your funds