Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 November, 01:50
People would panic once they understand the actual cash on hand the banks have.

Money is not safe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
Imanaged a high volume branch of a large us regional bank... its typicslly under 250,000 and under 100,000 in the ATMs... that being said our housed deposit value was 55,000,000... my branch had more volume in cash than others by about 50%.. Thats is also why when people rob banks they get less that 10,000 most of the time...typically a customer is unable to withdraw more than 2,000 to 5,000 without calling days in advance. We gave people the option to take minimal cash and the rest in a certified check if the closed or withdrew large amounts. in a crisis not sure how the certified monies would help anyone.

Thankful to have be let go in Feb. when I said I would not collect employee symptom data, enforce masks, or wear masks due to religious beliefs, OHSA. ADA, and HIPAA... they agree with my objections and found a loop hole in their ethics agreement to fire me lol ethics

Now my wife is dealing with all the BS from Gary Kelly and Southwest Airlines.
09:38 AM - Nov 25, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JusticePeace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peace Justice, click on at the bottom under it